Eirinn and Jon go into their current daily schedule as strength coaches and also working alongside each other as husband and wife. They also go into why getting the balance between work and home life is important. Most strength coaches work a split shift, mornings and evenings so this leaves a gap in the middle of the day. This is when coaches get their own training in, run errands and everything in between. Some of the topics discussed in todays episode include:
- What is a split shift?
- What time do we get up at?
- The evolution of Jon’s alarm clock
- What a normal daily work schedule consists of
- Working together as husband and wife
- Creating balance between work and home life
- When do we eat breakfast and lunch?
- When do coaches train?
- Our schedule starting out as coaches
- What is our ideal schedule?
- The pro’s and con’s of our profession
- What would we change if we had the chance?
- Biggest lessons learned over the years?
The Pillars of Health Podcast can be found on Facebook and Instagram under the handle: “thepillarsofhealthpod”
All episodes are published on coachjoncarroll.com
E-mail the show: email@example.com