Deadlifts, what are they good for? We address that question as well as many others on this episode of the pillars of health. Alex Tanskey joins Jon to discuss deadlifts, what they are exactly, why you should learn proper technique and the benefits of including them in your training program. Other talking points include:
- What exactly is a hip hinge?
- What is the point of a deadlift?
- Why should I include deadlifts in my training?
- Why the deadlift needs a time investment
- Perfecting your deadlift before the kettlebell swing
- 2 tips to improve your deadlift
Article: “Two Quick Ways to Transform Your Deadlift” by Alex Tanskey
Video Link: “How to Hip Hinge”
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Links
Find The Pillars of Health Podcast on Instagram and Facebook under the handles
Alex Tanskey on Instagram: @alextanskey
Alex Tankseys website: alextanskey.com