Andy Ellner is the co-founder and chief executive officer at Firefly Health in Boston. Andy was the founding co-director of Harvard Medical School’s Center for Primary Care, and founding director for Harvard Medical School’s Program in Primary Care and Social Change. He holds an MD from Harvard Medical School and an MSc from the London School of Economics. He is also a practicing primary care physician.
With Firefly Health, Andy and his team are looking to create a transformative model of primary care in the United States at no extra cost to patients. Using tech enabled personal care as well as a team based approach to peoples goals, Firefly is looking to improve health care and empower people to take control when it comes to their health and wellness.
Topics discussed on todays episode:
- Empowering people when it comes to health and wellness
- A digital approach to health care
- Leveraging technology and teams of people
- The importance of habit change in creating a healthier population
- Factors influencing healthy habits
- How Andy manages the four pillars of health
Firefly Health website: https://firefly.health
E-mail Firefly Health: email@example.com
Leave an iTunes review for the Pillars of Health podcast
The Pillars of Health on Instagram: @thepillars_of_health_pod
The Pillars of Health on Facebook: @thepillarsofhealthpod