Chris Mullins is an integrative strength coach and in this episode he discusses novel training and why it is important to include in your strength training program. Topics discussed include:
- Distinguishing between “consistent” and “rigid”
- How to incorporate novel training without disrupting your progress
- What is the value of novel training?
- How much variety is too much?
- Identifying habits we don’t even know we have
- Where to include novel movements in your training program?
Chris Mullins on Instagram: @coachchrismullins
The Pillars of Health on Instagram: @thepillars_of_health_pod