Episode eight continues where we left off in episode seven. Alex and Jonathan go into a number of different topics including:
- Heart rate Recovery (HRR): What is it and how to test it
- Why long slow benefits runners of all different distances
- Different ways to program long slow in to your training
- How to test your conditioning level
- Anaerobic threshold, what it it and where is it?
- Technology, nature and conditioning
- Does Lactic Acid really cause fatigue?
Show Sponsor: The Druid Pub, Inman Square, Boston
The Pillars of Health on Facebook
The Pillars of Health on Instagram
The Pillars of Health Equipment Fundraiser on Go Fund Me
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Android | Email |
I wanted to share a complete conditioning plan, its free to download. It’s about that time of year where collegiate athletes start to get ready for next season. I know as a former collegiate soccer player, the hard work was done in June and July. If I prepared appropriately then my conditioning would be at a level where I could go straight into pre-season training without missing a beat. Continue reading