Episode eight continues where we left off in episode seven. Alex and Jonathan go into a number of different topics including:
- Heart rate Recovery (HRR): What is it and how to test it
- Why long slow benefits runners of all different distances
- Different ways to program long slow in to your training
- How to test your conditioning level
- Anaerobic threshold, what it it and where is it?
- Technology, nature and conditioning
- Does Lactic Acid really cause fatigue?
Show Sponsor: The Druid Pub, Inman Square, Boston
The Pillars of Health on Facebook
The Pillars of Health on Instagram
The Pillars of Health Equipment Fundraiser on Go Fund Me
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Hypothyroidism is a condition the American Hypothyroidism Association estimates affects up to 20 million Americans with up to 60% of people unaware of their condition. The process of finding out what is affecting you and how to go about fixing the situation usually develops into a long journey. As you battle the symptoms, you even may end up having to go to war with your own doctor!