Episode eight continues where we left off in episode seven. Alex and Jonathan go into a number of different topics including:
- Heart rate Recovery (HRR): What is it and how to test it
- Why long slow benefits runners of all different distances
- Different ways to program long slow in to your training
- How to test your conditioning level
- Anaerobic threshold, what it it and where is it?
- Technology, nature and conditioning
- Does Lactic Acid really cause fatigue?
Show Sponsor: The Druid Pub, Inman Square, Boston
The Pillars of Health on Facebook
The Pillars of Health on Instagram
The Pillars of Health Equipment Fundraiser on Go Fund Me
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Android | Email |
It seems like it was just a few weeks ago that I was heading to Indianapolis with Joe Young to attend the Joel Jamieson Certified Conditioning Course. Personally, it was a fantastic year. I married an amazing woman, I made strides to better myself by doing more continuing ed than ever and I was able to work with some amazing clients, groups and colleagues at the Training Room. Here are my top 10 lessons from 2016. Continue reading