Episode eight continues where we left off in episode seven. Alex and Jonathan go into a number of different topics including:
- Heart rate Recovery (HRR): What is it and how to test it
- Why long slow benefits runners of all different distances
- Different ways to program long slow in to your training
- How to test your conditioning level
- Anaerobic threshold, what it it and where is it?
- Technology, nature and conditioning
- Does Lactic Acid really cause fatigue?
Show Sponsor: The Druid Pub, Inman Square, Boston
The Pillars of Health on Facebook
The Pillars of Health on Instagram
The Pillars of Health Equipment Fundraiser on Go Fund Me
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Android | Email |
In today’s world we are able to call upon the google machine to help us research any and everything. The answer to almost every question is out there. If well sourced, you can find all the information you crave. Well, almost every question has been answered. There is one that still evades us…..”What is Colin Farrell’s best movie?”. Continue reading