Episode eight continues where we left off in episode seven. Alex and Jonathan go into a number of different topics including:
- Heart rate Recovery (HRR): What is it and how to test it
- Why long slow benefits runners of all different distances
- Different ways to program long slow in to your training
- How to test your conditioning level
- Anaerobic threshold, what it it and where is it?
- Technology, nature and conditioning
- Does Lactic Acid really cause fatigue?
Show Sponsor: The Druid Pub, Inman Square, Boston
The Pillars of Health on Facebook
The Pillars of Health on Instagram
The Pillars of Health Equipment Fundraiser on Go Fund Me
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Android | Email |
You’re strong but are you tough? What do the words, strong and tough mean to you? Feats of strength are posted all over social media, but the toughness aspect has slowly faded away from modern culture. A pet peeve of mine is how “soft” we have become as a society. Some of the following can be held responsible for the slow deterioration of the definition of “tough and strong” in relation to men. Continue reading