Following on from episode sixty-two, this time Jon and Alex delve into the different types of energy systems in the body and the role of the heart in improving conditioning. Other topics discussed include:
- Pre-workout supplements
- The types of energy systems
- Benefits of aerobic and glycolytic training
- What is stroke volume
- Why is stroke volume important when it comes to conditioning?
- What is concentric and eccentric hypertrophy of the heart?
- What exactly does cardiac output mean?
- Different training options when it comes to cardiac output
- The drawback of doing too much high intensity conditioning
The Pillars of Health on Instagram: @thepillars_of_health_pod
The Pillars of Health on Facebook: @thepillarsofhealthpod
Alex Tanskey on Instagram: @alextanskey